Tag: , , , , , , , , ,

Man Dies After Contracting Gruesome Flesh-eating Bug Caused By Eating Bad Oysters At A Florida Restaurant

A PENSIONER died last week from flesh-eating bacteria after devouring raw oysters at a restaurant. The 71-year-old, who has not been named, enjoyed a seafood meal with...

Dad Who Lost All Limbs And Lips To ‘flesh-eating Bug’ Undergoes Life-changing Op

A DAD who lost all of his limbs and part of his face after a flesh-eating bug attacked his body has had new lips tattooed on. Alex Lewis, now 38, told of how his life...

Man Dies After Flight Diverted Due To ‘stench’ Caused By Flesh-eating Disease That Left Fellow Travellers Vomiting

A MAN has died after suffering such sever gangrene a plane was forced into an emergency landing because of his bad smell of his body rotting away. Russian musician...

Mum Nearly Loses Her Leg To ‘flesh-eating Bug’ After Accident On Benidorm Waterslide

A MUM nearly lost her leg after catching a grim “flesh-eating bug” on a slide at a water park in Benidorm. Helen Priestly was left with gaping wounds in her leg,...

Woman Almost Dies After Catching ‘flesh-eating’ Bug From A Rusty Nail

A WOMAN almost died after catching a killer “flesh-eating” bug – from a rusty nail. Colleen O’Connor was helping friends renovate their house when she scratched...

Mum, 50, dies after contracting flesh-eating bacteria from a hot tub she used during family holiday to Florida

A MUM has died after contracting a flesh-rotting disease after a quick dip in a hotel jacuzzi. Carol Martin, 50, died yesterday after an agonising battle with...