MICHAEL Jackson’s body should be exhumed for DNA tests after new child sex allegations, his accusers say.
Eleven people have reportedly stepped forward to demand that the King of Pop’s remains be removed from his tomb in California, according to Radar Online.
The sensational claims have been slammed as completely “untrue” and “malicious” by the Michael Jackson Estate.
Radar Online alleged that “proof of crimes” lie “buried with the King of Pop.”
The website said that Jackson’s body “may be exhumed from its crypt to prove he was a serial molester” after further alleged sex assault victims stepped forward claiming they were abused by the star.
Forensic experts apparently told Radar that traces of skin and nails would remain on his body.
But the claims have been slammed by the Michael Jackson Estate, which has fired off an angry letter to the website.
It said the singer’s body will NOT be exhumed for DNA tests, according to The Blast.
Demanding to know who exactly had claimed he should be exhumed, the estate said its representatives “were surprised no one told them about this unusual development”.
The article is full of maliciously and provably false statements.
Michael Jackson Estate letter
It also pointed out that the Santa Barbara District Attorney’s Office was unable to locate any further victims after going on a “virtual jihad” against Jackson.
The letter stated that “nothing in the article is true. The article is full of maliciously and provably false statements.
“It is not our usual practice to tell persons in other professions how to do their jobs, but we will make an exception here.
“May we suggest that you try something different in the future and talk to real, sane and credible sources?”
Radar’s story was published in the wake of a controversial documentary, Leaving Neverland, featuring fresh abuse claims by former childhood fans of the Man in the Mirror singer.
These include accusers Wade Robson and James Safechuck, who said they suffered abuse in Jacko’s enormous California mansion he dubbed Neverland.
The documentary debuted at the Sundance Festival late last month.
It contained graphic allegations of abuse by Jackson against Safechuck and Robson, shocking film critics who went along to the four-hour screening.
Most read in World News
After HBO announced last week that the network will air Leaving Neverland on March 3 and 4, Jackson’s estate called upon the network to “investigate” the claims made in the documentary, and criticised the two-parter as “one-sided and a disgrace”.
Channel 4 has today confirmed it will broadcast the expose – despite a backlash from the late singer’s family and fans.
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team? Email us at email@example.com or call 0207 782 4368 . You can WhatsApp us on 07810 791 502. We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.