GRAND ANNUAL CHASE
- 10-year-olds and older have a poor record
- A first five finish last time is a plus
- Only one winner has carried more than 11st 5lb
- Lower weights have a modest record
WE’LL start by knocking out any horse carrying more than 11st 5lb — Forest Bihan, Gino Trail, Le Prezien, Magic Saint, Bun Doran, Diakali and Tree Of Liberty.
Next any horse that finished outside the first five are crossed out. That brings in Top Gamble and Mr Medic.
Older horses have struggled so Theflyingportrait, Champagne At Tara and Croco Boy are next to go.
Download the new Sun Racing app today
THE new Sun Racing app is here – and it's sent the bookies running for cover.
The brilliant new app, which is free to download, features:
- Best Odds – our odds comparison tool keeps the bookies honest
- Predictor – rank the field by 18 different categories, such as weight, draw, career prize money and jockey wins
- Tips & news – get a steer from the best tipsters in the business in our news tab
Head over to the App Store to download it for free.
Lower weights have a modest record which spells bad news for Brelan D’As, All Set To Go, Yorkist and Foxtail Hill.
Most winners had run at the Festival before — Whatswrongwithyou, Caid Du Lin, Theo, Marracudja and Not Another Muddle can’t tick that box.
One is left standing — MIND’S EYE who has been running with credit in Grade 1s this season across the Irish Sea.
Grand Annual trends tip
MIND’S EYE (Click here to compare the best prices and place your bet)