- Must have run over this track already this season
- A 40 to 100-day break is a positive
- A previous Festival run bodes well
- Eight to 10-year-olds have won eight of past 10
WE’LL concentrate on horses aged eight, nine or 10 in this tough contest.
That means we rule out Ballycasey, Bless The Wings, Devils Bride, Jarob, Josies Orders, Ultragold and Urgent De Gregaine.
Kingswell Theatre has been off the track for too long, while Hurricane Darwin and Tiger Roll haven’t had a long enough rest.
Download the new Sun Racing app today
THE new Sun Racing app is here – and it's sent the bookies running for cover.
The brilliant new app, which is free to download ahead of the Cheltenham Festival, features:
- Best Odds – our odds comparison tool keeps the bookies honest
- Predictor – rank the field by 18 different categories, such as weight, draw, career prize money and jockey wins
- Tips & news – get a steer from the best tipsters in the business in our news tab
Head over to the App Store to download it for free.
Only one outsider has won this in the past decade to Amazing Comedy and Aubusson have plenty to do.
Auvergnat, Tea For Two and Vyta Du Roc have not run over the course this season.
PLAY THE SUN RACING CHELTENHAM PREDICTOR GAME AND YOU COULD WIN A SHARE OF £10K
That leaves us with FACT OF THE MATTER. He won here in December and the only slight negative is that he’s not run at the Festival before. He’s had a breathing operation and has strong place claims.
Champion Chase trends tip
Fact Of The Matter (Click here to compare the best prices and place your bet)