Connect with us

Tv & Show

Who Are Harriet And Richard On Married At First Sight And Are The Couple Still Together?



RICHARD and Harriet got married after meeting for the first time at the altar in Channel 4’s Married at First Sight.

But, what do we know about the couple… and are they still together? Here we get the lowdown…

Channel 4 Richard and Harriet tied the knot on Married at First Sight

Who are Richard and Harriet on Married at First Sight?

Richard and Harriet decided to appear on the show because they were worried they’d never find the loves of their lives.

Richard struggled to settle down because he worked anti-social hours as a police sergeant, while financial adviser Harriet had been single for five years because she was too busy with work.

Harriet said: “After five years on my own I do worry about finding the person I’m going to be with. I look at my friends settling down and I just think ‘Why haven’t I got that yet? And when is it going to happen?’”

Meanwhile, Richard had five serious relationships and signed up to a dozen dating websites, but had no luck finding the right woman to settle down with.

He said: “We work strange hours, we work evenings and weekends and it does have an impact on relationships but I’m definitely a romantic. The sort of love I’m looking for is the sunshine, the rainbows, the kind of skipping down the street at the end of the movie.”

As the name suggests, Married At First Sight sees two complete strangers meet for the first time on their wedding day.

Experts select compatible couples from a list of applicants, then invite them to marry on their first meeting.

Channel 4 The couple enjoyed a romantic dance

Tv & Show

Tina Malone Attends James Bulger Charity Ball As She’s Seen For The First Time Since Being Questioned By Police For Identifying Tot’s Killer On Twitter




TINA Malone was seen out for the first time since she was the centre of a police probe, for posting a picture online of a man who she believed was child killer Jon Venables.

She has also spoken out about her recent run in with the law, and remains unapologetic.

Flynet Pictures Tina Malone attended the James Bulger Charity Ball in Liverpool

Tina – who was attending the James Bulger Charity Ball in her native Liverpool – had been accused of breaking a court injunction which bans photos of Venables or his co-accused Robert Thompson, when she tweeted a recent picture of Venables.

She has since said she did not know it was illegal to identify him online.

But opening up about the recent events to the Daily Star, the actress said: “Here I am posting a picture of a self-confessed paedo child-killer who has built a manual on how to rape a baby, yet I am the one being threatened and vilified and possibly going to prison.

“How can anyone tell me that he has been granted lifelong anonymity when he has gone on to repeat another two crimes, one even of the same ilk.

GC Images – Getty Tina has spoken out about tweeting the picture, saying the killer does not deserve a second chance

When asked about possible violent implications if his identity was revealed, Tina said: “Well you know what, do the crime, do the time.

“How many times are we going to put a child killer, or a paedo or a rapist in prison for them to come out and re-offend.

“You commit that heinous a crime, you don’t deserve a second chance.

“How do we not get rid of these people and wipe them from the earth?”

PA:Press Association Jon Venables lives under a taxpayer funded anonymity

Tina has been an ambassador for The James Bulger Memorial Trust and has said in the past that she was friends with the murdered lad’s mum Denise Fergus.

James was murdered on February 12, 1993, and both of his killers live under taxpayer funded anonymity – with publication or sharing of any details regarding his current ID and whereabouts being punishable by jail time.

Continue Reading

Tv & Show

Gigi Hadid ‘exchanging Flirty Text Messages’ With Lewis Hamilton Following Zayn Malik Split




SHE only split from her boyfriend Zayn Malik last week, but has Gigi Hadid already moved on?

It’s being reported the Supermodel, 22, has been exchanging “flirty messages” with Formula One ace Lewis Hamilton, 33.

Tommy Hilfiger Gigi Hadid and Lewis Hamilton have reportedly been sending each other ‘flirty messages’

The Victoria’s Secret model and the four-time world champion racing driver recently spent time together when they filmed an advert for Tommy Hilfiger.

And it now looks like they could soon be more than just friends.

According to The Mirror the pair have been texting each other, and are now starting to get flirty.

A source told the paper: “They have a big connection.”

Tommy Hilfiger The pair recently spent time together when they filmed a Tommy Hilfiger advert

Last week Gigi and Zayn, 25, revealed they had broken up after two years together.

Lewis, meanwhile, has previously dated a string of high profile beauties, including Nicole Scherzinger, 39, Rita Ora, 27, and Rihanna, 30.

On Friday Tommy Hilfiger released their new advert which saw the pair of them speeding around a racing track in a white Porsche.

Gigi was left screaming in terror as she hit the race track with Lewis for the designer clothing giant’s new ad.

Tommy Hilfiger The pair looked like they were having fun as they sped round a racing track

Gigi was seen picking the Brit driver up in the Porsche before shaking hands and speeding round the track.

She hit speeds of 120mph proving she’s no slouch behind the wheel, but that paled in comparison to Lewis’s efforts.

Lewis had Gigi screaming and grabbing his arms as he raced around the track and pulled donuts.

As the car came to a halt Gigi looked thrilled with the experience, and both she and Lewis had smiles on their faces.

The new video came as ex-boyfriend Zayn looked a little down in the dumps while continuing to work on new music down in Miami.

The Sun exclusively revealed that Gigi had split from the singer earlier this week, before the former flames confirmed the end of their relationship in separate statements on Twitter.

Supermodel Gigi Hadid gives four-time Formula 1 World Champion Lewis Hamilton the ride of his life… before he returns the ‘favour’

A source close to the couple told us: “Sadly Zayn and Gigi have separated.

“They have crazy work schedules that would put pressure on any relationship.”

Zayn later wrote: “Gigi and I have an incredibly meaningful, loving and fun relationship and I have a huge amount of respect and adoration for Gigi as a woman and a friend.

“She has such an incredible soul. I’m grateful to all of our fans for respecting this difficult decision and our privacy at this time. We love you all.”

Shortly afterwards, Gigi posted her own statement, which read: “Breakup statements often seem impersonal because there is really no way to put into words what two people experience together over a few years… not only in the relationship, but in life in general.

Getty – Contributor Gigi and Zayn dated for two years before splitting earlier this month

Continue Reading

Tv & Show

Adele Puts Las Vegas Residency Plans ‘on Hold Over Worries Hot, Dry And Sandy Winds Will Ruin Voice’




ADELE’S plans for a big money residency in Las Vegas have been reportedly put on hold over fears the weather there could “ruin her voice.”

Last month The Sun reported that the singer was considering a £500,000 night residency in Sin City, however she is now worried that her already problematic vocal chords could be further damaged by the hot and sandy winds.

PA:Press Association Adele’s plans for a Vegas residency are reportedly on hold over concerns of the impact the weather could have on her voice

A source told The Daily Star: “Adele is always looking at potential work ideas.

“But the sandy, hot and dry winds could mean problems for her voice.”

They added that her five-year-old son was also weighing on her mind.

“Another thing on her plate is Angelo. She wants to spend time being a mother.”

Getty Images – Getty Source say the singer is also worried about her five-year-old son

Adele’s vocal issues have been long documented and she was left “devastated” last summer when she had to cancel her last two Wembley shows on her tour.

In a letter to fans she said: ““To say I’m heartbroken would be an understatement.”

Last month The Sun reported that the superstar singer travelled to Sin City on a secret mission to determine whether to take on a lucrative £500,000-a-night residency in the party capital of the world – potentially seeing her rake in £2 million a week if she were to perform four nights as Celine does.

She was weighing up an offer from the casino group to take over from Elton John and visited Celine at her show at The Forum in Caesars Palace to seek advice about life in Vegas.

Adele with her idol Celine Dion, at the Canadian singer’s show in Las Vegas

Continue Reading


Copyright © 2018 The News Amed